Thursday, April 16, 2009

Having a gi-normous sale is exhausting.

Fun, but completely exhausting.

This seems to be true about most fun things. They usually lead to fatigue of some kind. But then again, miserable activities usually have the same result.

Well goll-ee Sarah D, that's dreary.

I'm going to go watch Buffy and ignore my thoughts and responsibilities. Just kidding. I don't have responsibilities (as of this second, I don't really, no homework, no class tomorrow.)

I need to go eat some spinach.

For courage and biceps. I feel both of these things will help me in my stand-up comedy endeavor. Which I have vowed to undertake after my sale. What a thrill seeking scary life I lead. Next thing you know, I'll be flaunting my sexuality in the heart of the bible belt, just to live on the edge. And hey, while I do it, maybe I'll even have a wild crrrazy soda pop. With a lime. Whoa, hop off the outlaw train, self, before you'sa gonna get yo self in trouble.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment