Friday, June 26, 2009

I miss being in shows.

Which is actually a relief. I was worried if I took a break from theatre, I'd say, gee this is so nice, I'm never going back!

But I'm starting to think this "break" thing is going to be rough. I'm starting to get that itch.

I'm trying ot keep up the artistic endeavors to fill that gap. Lots of stand up, trying to paint, though it really hasn't happened. Been too busy working and looking for a job. Trying to write, but poetry isn't really flowing at the moment.

I've decided to write that memoir, and I got all excited to write it tonight, but when I sat down to start it, I only got about a page in. I REALLY want to do it, and I think if I put my mind to do it, it could be really effing good. I narrowed the topic down majorly, and I don't think it has to be more than 150/200 pages. Perhaps even 125, you know? But I do this thing where I judge my writing as I write it, because I want to structure it just so.

So yeah. That's pretty much it. I miss theatre, I'm still so full of thoughts and emotions it's a kooky mess, I like the word kooky, I really want to write this memoir, I still need to work out, I still need a job, I'm not terribly unhappy, but boy, I really want to do something worthwhile with my life.

Didn't expect that one, didja? A serious sentence right in the middle of all that blather?

Me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment