Tuesday, May 19, 2009

love love love

way up north i took my day
all in all was a pretty nice day
and i put the hood
right back where
you could taste heaven
perfectly
feel out the summer breeze
didn't know when we'd be back
and i, i don't
didn't think
we'd end up like
like this
--tori amos

***
all in all,it was a pretty nice day. great friends, great food, great family... it was a lonely day because of the sort of afterthought quality of my birthday... but those who cared, cared :) and also, I was trained as a server, and it went very well, if I do say so myself. So ta-dah!

I spent my first day as a 22 year old with people I cared about and then learned how to make more money.

And I ended it laying on Elizabeth's floor giggling like two nine year olds about everything and anything.

It's good to know that when and where it counts, I'll never grow up.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment