Thursday, May 21, 2009

Packing

would be a whole lot easier if I had less belongings. I know! Maybe I should have a... sale!

Oh wait.

My sale was very successful, but as far as "getting rid of everything"? Nope. I've still got a good chunk of things de every.

There was a guy who drove by the day of the sale (of the beer drinking buddy high fiving most likely frat boy --sorry--variety) who hollered, "Everything must go, eh? I'll give you... 100 bucks for the lot of it!" as his homeboys snickered in the seat next to him. Thinking back, I should have taken him up on that. It's not my problem he would have been stuck with a bunch of old (albeit awesome!) stuffed animals, paper back books written for a female audience, a bubble machine, some hippie clothes, Nearly A bras and women's size 6 shoes. Yep. I have small feet. And you know what that means. I have a small penis. Sigh.

I bet big truck guy could fit those shoes though, if you get my drift. I mean, come on, big truck? Overcompensate much? Not an original joke, but still, chuckle worthy. If you're confused, date a guy with a big SUV, you'll see...

Why am I talking about penises?

They are my least favorite thing, and I have no experience in that field, knock (oh brother) wood.

This entry has taken a bizarre turn.

Mom and Dad, don't read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment