Monday, February 16, 2009

A Bit O' Tangents and Feelings

So, I have to go to bed in honestly about 5 minutes, but I hadn't written for a bit.

I have MANY topics to chew on and spew back on this screen (intersexed babies, bradley's pro-life group handing out anti-abortion...cupcakes, the distrust of bisexuality in the gay community, etc) but right now, I'd just like to say...

I really, really, detest moths.
I had an off night in rehearsal. Which is fine, because Cloud Nine has been going almost eerily well, so it was high time for a night I left thinking, oy... I suck.
I feel like a poser whenever I say the word "oy." But I love it. I'm not Jewish, though as a child, I wanted to be.
I have a professional audition this weekend and I'm nervous about it, go figure.
If I was a barbie doll, I would be pissed off but you'd never know it.
I have been having fairly constant heart pains (these are literal, nothing emo here) for the past...two months or so. I chalked it up to tight bras or heartburn, but it's getting a little disconcerting. I should get this checked out. I really hope I don't die. That would be incredibly inconvenient.

And a lot of other nonsense.

I have an early morning (8:30 am dr's appt), so, bon nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment