Monday, July 27, 2009

Tomorrow

My Work Visa is coming in the mail tomorrow.
The one that allows me to leave this country for a year.

Also, I just bought my travel backpack online this evening.

In summary, I'm officially starting to freak the fuck out, and this next month preparing is going to be pretty chaotic.

In other news, my Dad's getting married this Friday, I miss a lot of people all the time, I got a job at Carl's Ice Cream that I don't feel like I should take since after two weeks of working there I'll have to put in my two weeks (but I want the money... is it worth it?) and I might go on a date in the future, which is mildly exciting. I'm not looking for anything more than a date (with the whole moving transatlantic thing) but it'd be nice to go on one, since it's been awhile. Not to mention, it's always nice to meet lesbians who aren't creepy and who don't suck. And it'd be nice to feel sort of normal/adult/desirable. All of that good stuff that I should probably feel without the aforementioned date, but whatever, I'm human, what's wrong with getting coffee? I'm just looking for a connection. Isn't that what we're all looking for?

I guess I can only speak for me.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment